Your school has the opportunity to participate in the 6th Annual Bryan Clay Foundation’s Fit4Fall 5k Run. The run takes place on Saturday, November 19, 2016, at 8:30 am in downtown Glendora. Along with the 5k we are conducting a district wide competition to find out which school is “Glendora’s Fittest School”.
- Each school is its own team.
- Get as many family members, friends, & community members, as possible to register under your school.
- The school with the most team members wins!
- The “Glendora’s Fittest School” Trophy!
- A FREE lunch catered by Chick-Fil-A for entire school staff!
- A FREE Chick-Fil-A KIDS MEAL coupon for all students at school!
- A cash donation to your school from The Bryan Clay Foundation!
HOW TO REGISTER
BE SURE TO SIGN UP UNDER THE SCHOOL’S NAME THAT YOU ARE SUPPORTING
*** No registration or money will be accepted at schools ***
ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY
Children 6 yrs. & under may ride scooters – NO BIKES!
- STEP 1: Go to www.fit4fall.com Registration Page
- STEP 2: Follow REGISTER tabs to online registration and begin to register.
- STEP 3: Click YES tab toward bottom of page to Join A Team
- STEP 4: Select team type: “Glendora’s Fittest School” Competition, and then select the school’s name you are supporting.
- STEP 5: Complete your registration.